Robinson International Energy Limited employs a world-class multi-disciplinary team of technically qualified and professional personnel, including certified chemists, of various disciplines, marine personnel including master mariners and chief officers, technicians and administrative personnel.
Our independent inspectors are highly experienced in performing the following tasks:
- Analysis of samples and making required observations to verify that a cargo transfer or measurement is carried out according to agreed standards.
- Working closely with refineries, terminals, vessels and other parties, engaged in the measurement and /or custody transfer.
- Performing accurate calculation and completing detailed reports according to best standard and company requirements.
- Protesting any action or omissions of the terminal or vessels that might lead to a discrepancy.
- Promptly reporting findings to the parties who have requested the services.
- Examining all available information as presented at the time of inspection to determine the presence of discrepancies. Taking a leading role when such discrepancies are observed in the systematic analysis of data and the determination of the likely causes of any variances.
- Maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality between all relevant parties.
- Inspection measurement procedures to ascertain quantity to internationally recognized standards.
Our senior personnel, down through lower management and inspectors, have a long standing and in depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry through our continuous contacts with the American Petroleum Institute.
Our staff have extensive expertise in measurement and Instrumentation services, which include:
- Tank Calibration (Land and Ship Tanks, as the case maybe)
- Flow Metre Calibration (Ships and Oil Installation)
- Flow Metre Maintenance
- Auto Sampling of Crude Oil and Products
- Flow Process Design
- Quantity and Quality determination of Crude and other Petroleum Products Cargo survey.
- Cargo sampling (bulk, bagged, etc.)
We also are fully aware of the safety risks in the oil and gas industry and we strive to ensure that all our staff work in the appropriate safe manner, with due regard to the regulations of individual terminals and ships. Our staff are instructed to highlight any safety concerns observed to the relevant terminals supervisors or vessels officers and address any issues in line with the international best practice i.e. working strictly to API standards.
Major Officers are certified to ISO 9001:2015, for cargo inspection and marine surveying service, and our laboratory work towards ISO 9001:2015 in line with our certification and accreditation, senior quality internal auditors visit all our operations on a regular basis to audit the Robinson International Energy Limited local activities. The Robinson International Energy Limited auditors are certified lead assessors to ISO 9001:2015.