The Robinson International Energy Limited is dedicated to providing a full range of professional and independent petroleum and petrochemical inspection services. Inspection services are provided at terminals and storage installations, both on and offshore including the supervision of loading and unloading (quantity/quality) according to the ASTM International Standards, IP, DIN, BS, API, ISO.
Our highly experienced resident inspectors keep clients advised throughout loading and discharge between loading and discharge and eliminating such problems to increase the value of your operations.
To maximize the efficiency of inspections, our surveyors attend the commencement of loading and discharge operations and remain on board of the vessel until completion of the operations and continually monitor and inspect related shore side operations.
We are fully certified and accredited to provide the following petroleum and petrochemical inspection services in major operating areas.
- Marine Surveying
- Bulk Oil Surveys
- Cargo Superintending
- Analytical Testing
- Insurance Claim Investigations
- Quality Assurance and Price Comparisons
- Stock/Inventory Audit at Refineries, Terminals and other Installations
- Loss and Contamination Investigations and Identification
- Analysis of Insurance
- Demurrage Investigation and Claims
- Loss Control
- Petroleum Inspection (Q&Q Certification)
- Calibration and Flow Measurement
- Automated Bulk Liquid Sampling